Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018
Time: 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Location: 58 Crapo Street, New Bedford, MA [MAP]
By appointment only!
Please call the IAC at (508) 996-8113 to see if you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be living in the U.S with a valid Green card for at least 4 years 9 months. If applying through marriage, then 2 years 9 months
- Be of good moral character for 5 years
Documents to bring to your appointment:
- Green Card
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or MA State I.D
- Passport if you traveled in the last 5 years
- Complete addresses where you’ve lived in the past 5 years
- Names and complete addresses of the companies you have worked for in the last 5 years
- Spouses’ information: name, date of birth and date of marriage
- Previous marriages: name, date of birth, date of marriage and end of marriage
- Children’s’ information: name, date of birth, current address, country of birth, A number if applicable
- A payment of $725.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security (can be a money order, bank check or personal check).